[OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)

Subject: [OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 14:22:56 -0700
On Sun, 01 May 2005 14:10:57 -0700, Tom Scales <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I've waited my whole life to use that pun!  I'm not going back now. I did
> try to find an image that was a little more subtle and 'classy' :)
>
> Your point is taken on the small text.  I'll play around with it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tom

Looks great, I like how you set it to refresh. Like the pun image too. The
link off to scalesfamily doesn't work however. Will look at the photos in
detail later over broadband. Oh, are the photos being scaled down from a
large source somewhere else? I'm seeing jaggies on the curves a lot, and
some mosquito noise from jpgs around curves.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai