[OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)

Subject: [OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 19:48:55 +1200
Tom,

I use WIN98SE with Firefox 1.0.3 . With a 17" monitor @ 800x600 pixels

Things I would like to see improved are

a. On the http://www.scalesimages.com/images.php page could you please
eliminate
the need to scroll left to right & back again.
b. Nice picture names "020-Tampa5.JPG" just isn't as inspiring as "Tampa
Twilight"
c. http://www.scalesimages.com/images.php ( & other pages ) has a little
alignment problem. "View Cart" appears higher than the other words to the left.
d. You may like to warn people that clicking on a photo will cause the image to
be displayed in a new window.
e. Does shipping allow for all destinations? IE worldwide?
f. Do you really need Sales & Service email addresses?
g. It's common practice to have a links page to other nice sites. EG
http://www.zuikoholic.com/

Out of curiosity what is un/matted & white/black/double mat mean?

David