[OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:19:15 +0100
Answer 1: It's too much to pay for the lens, it doesn't have a rear cap.
Not even a generic one.

Answer 2: Look at it this way - the seller's reluctance to give information
is to your advantage, since you probably know more about it than he does.

Answer 4: Is the competing bidder a Texan called Bill?  If so, you are on
your own!

:-)

--
Piers