[OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)

Subject: [OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)
From: Steve and Alicia Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 23:44:14 -0500
Tom-
Nice site.
A few nits to pick, though. If there are no more images after clicking
on "next", I see a "&nb..." piece of text, and not a button.
Also, Once I've seen all the images in one heading, there's no "go up a
level" button to see the list of headings (other than the images button
on the top).
Even with that said, your images and web site are still better than mine.

Steve Goss, Dallas, Tx usa