[OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24 shift

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24 shift
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 01:33:56 -0500
At 03:55 PM 4/15/2005, Thomas Clausen wrote:

>On 14 Apr 2005, at 02:43, John A. Lind wrote:
> >

><SNIP>
>
> > Hang around a little while longer and we'll eventually let you in on
> > the
> > story of Olympus' Secret Wyoming Factory . . . another List Legend.
> >

>Hmm, are you sure that you want to share such sacred texts that early?
>Why, next thing we know it, you'll run around explaining what a "Fang"
>is ;)

Certainly not!  It's a "teaser" to build the anticipation and
curiosity.  Such things should only be revealed about once every five years.

The Epic Saga of Toky and Vert . . . another quite lengthy List Legend . .
. should be left to the strong and hardy . . . those intrepid souls with
the will and perseverance to brave the damp, musty, dimly lit cobwebbed
catacombs of the Cave of Caerbannog.  Few return across the Bridge of Death
that spans the Gorge of Eternal Peril to tell their tales about the Killer
Rabbit and the Black Beast of Arrrrrrrrgh in their quest to find the list's
archives located there.

-- John Lind