[OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24 shift

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24 shift
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:48:56 -0700 (PDT)
Pssst,
Over here...
Still wandering where those nanometers come from?  Well, let me give some tips
on how to get the info you want from the members of this list.
The reason you don't have the answer is, because you are not one of us...
yet...Believe or not, the fact you have Zuikos, does not matter much (you
probably noticed already that this is not a popular topic on this list...)
Here is how to improve your status:
1.  Praise your big, shiny SUV as often as you can.  If you don't have one,
you'd better get one, or at least become very knowledgeable about SUV's.  Never
criticize others for having SUV's. that's for furriners, we tolerate it from
time to time, because we cant kick them out of the country.
2.  Get a gun.  Dont kill anyone, just get one.  Praise the guns of others
(especially the ones with big ones...).  Never criticize gun owners.  That's
for furriners, we tolerate it from time to time, because we cant kick them out
of the country.
3.  Last, but most important.  Discuss politics as often as you can.  Have to
warn you though, that we are rough and tough and don't tolerate liberal weenies
around.  If you think that the current occupant of the oval office is dumb,
retarded idiot, your place is not here. Yep, you guessed it, that's for
furriners, we tolerate it from time to time, because we cant kick them out of
the country.
Now, can I ask for a quick favor (I gave you all this tips how to become
popular, remember...?)
No one brought it up, but I am curious:
Why don't you just slap a 24 tilt/shift lens in front of your camera?  I only
good things about it.  In addition to that, you get the tilt function the Zuiko
does not have for half the price.
Thanks in advance
Boris