[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: "d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:43:33 -0000
On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:13:30 -0000, Jon Mitchell <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And for what it's worth, quite a lot of the ENG industry is actually
> using DV and MiniDV formats (or DVC / whatever other equivalent) due to
> size / weight advantages.  It is noticeable in the quality of quite a
> lot of footage being broadcast these days (ie - it's not very good !).
>
> Jon

Realise, youth, that this was in 1988. Yikes.

OM content; I was eight years into using my OM1n, and still only had my
50/1.8, 28/3.5 and 75-150/4 lenses. Got a bit more, now.

D (who still has a Betamax recorder in working trim, and a lot of
tapes...).

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com