[OM] Re: OT: Wind chill and its influence on photographer

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Wind chill and its influence on photographer
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:52:58 -0700
Europe is getting hammered with spring snow. I think 20 inches in the
Netherlands would be a little unusual for March. Am I correct? Spain is
getting their share too. We even are getting a little snow tonight. I skied
today in about 6 inches of creamy nice snow over about two feet of semi-icy
crap. It was interesting and made me feel very old and tired. /jmac