[OM] Re: OT: Wind chill (was: problem with OM4 & cold weather)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Wind chill (was: problem with OM4 & cold weather)
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:53:32 -0400

> Wayne .... it is only early March! We have a way to go out here on the
right
> coast. Our former neighbours in greater Vancouver tell me that the first
> cherry blossom was out on 22 February.
>
> See
>
> www.hudsonphoto.ca/300.html
>
> for Vancouver in early March 1999
>
> jh

Yes, and that is something like 3000 miles away from us John.  I won't see
any cherry blossoms here for at least 2, more likely 2 1/2,  months  :-(
But I did plant some crocus (crocus's, crocuses, crocusssssss ??) last fall,
that I hope to see poking through the snow in about 5 or 6 weeks. I wanted
something earlier, to start playing with the OM and macro lens.

Wayne