[OM] Re: Camera grips, was E1 vs E300

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera grips, was E1 vs E300
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 18:56:25 +0800
To me the handling of E-10 is excellent, much rigid than all plastic DSLRs
and the controls are just perfect especially the shutter release, there is
nothing similar from other makers, which was before the D60 and D100 were
introduced. (Just want to balance a bit for the C*non and N*kon fans here
:-))

C.H.Ling