[OM] Re: E1 vs E300

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs E300
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:09:33 -0800
The interview the Ukranian camera club had with the Olympus people (that
someone posted a link to a few months back) seemed to imply that Olympus
didn't think a small digital camera would be considered professional ...
I can understand placing a bet on the most likely to win horse, but if it is
widely believed at Olympus that a digital camera the size of an OM isn't
"professional" ... it is a sad era.
-jeff