[OM] Re: OT, Living in the mountains, was ... the 4X4 Listees

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, Living in the mountains, was ... the 4X4 Listees
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:02:22 +0000
I was James, thanks for reminding me;-)  My students love that pic as
well; I used fondly to imagine that they liked it because it showed
them what a wonderful and interesting instructor they had, but it is
probably because they hope one day themselves to be in that position...
and the Hooters girls would be a bonus to sitting in a little
lightweight fighter like that!

Chris