[OM] Re: OT For the 4X4 Listees

Subject: [OM] Re: OT For the 4X4 Listees
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:31:30 -0000
No argument from me here, James.  My beef is with those who use an 8mpg
4x4 in London to take their little darling (normally singular) to
school.  If you live in the mountains then obviously you do need
something of that type to get around.

PS: I envy anyone in that kind of weather too.  Yes, it may be cold, but
bland grey skies and endless drizzle are no substitute for snow and a
crisp blue sky - at least photographically anyway.

Jon