[OM] Re: OT, Living in the mountains, was ... the 4X4 Listees

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, Living in the mountains, was ... the 4X4 Listees
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:08:15 -0700
I do love the mountains. I also love to see the beautiful images of the
British Isles. All that damp weather creates some intense colors of grasses
and flowers on those days when the sun shines. I also love the beautiful
stone masonry on the old structures. No mountains where you are perhaps but
no shortage of fine targets for your cameras either. Then there are the
Hooters girls posing on your Sport Utility Airplane. I still have that
picture.... you were a happy pilot that day. /jmac