[OM] Re: OT For the 4X4 Listees

Subject: [OM] Re: OT For the 4X4 Listees
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:58:08 -0700
If we abandoned all roads every time there was a little snow, life would
come to a screeching halt. To not use "your" road because it might disturb
the snow is nonsense. It was a totally lame comment especially since the
responder had no knowledge of the situation. Perhaps he can ski or snowshoe
without making a mark but I doubt it. He can also perhaps walk on water.
Some roads should be left undisturbed in wet or snowy weather. The decision
should be based on meaningful criteria by knowledgeable people though. /jmac