[OM] Fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Fragment of my day
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:28:11 -0500
I hope I am submitting this photo correctly. 1st time...so if
not...please accept my apologies in advance:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v651/amosstarz/?action=view&current=winter_tree.jpg

Photo taken at a National Wildlife Refuge during the past weekend. The
refuge was just completely snow covered....just vast land all blanketed
in white snow and the lakes/marsh's were pretty much frozen.

Shot taken with OM-2s, Zuiko 35-70 F3.6, Fuji 200 film (inexpensive
type). The day was very overcast....tho in some parts the sun did peek out.

Thank you.

- Ali