[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:41:15 -0800
I think that he was just pointing out that noise is a factor of sensor
size. Under ideal, bright conditions there should be little difference
in the images from each of the cameras at the base ISO which is
noiseless.  The larger sensor camera will just provide relatively noise
free images under a much wider range of conditions and noise does
interfere with detail.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA