[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:38:01 -0800
I think you are right. At some point the quality of the lens becomes
important. It is easy to find comparison photos between 8MP and 6MP
sensors that look almost identical, but usually it is because the 6MP
has a good lens mounted to it and the 8MP has a tiny, long zoom. The
reason the C-8080 is bigger than most in that range is that priority
was given to lens quality.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA