[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:28:46 -0600
Hi Chris,
These are not my concerns, but they are expressed commonly as
concerns.  Canon seems to have made noise suppression its king maker, and
let them have it.  I don't need ASA 1600.

I'm holding off on the E300 but I might jump at the E-1 at a good
price.  However, the C-8080 is holding its own. :^)

Joel W.