[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:35:50 -0600
At 07:12 PM 1/17/2005 +0000, you wrote:

>  From what I have seen of the 8080, it and the E-1 would make fine
>partners in a medium-sized Billingham bag ;-)

Please recommend the proper bag!  I'm looking for something that I could
carry to business meetings and not look too out of place.  Something with a
shoulder strap but also a handle if possible.

>Glad you weren't flooded again old chap; sorry to hear of your poor
>weather and other probs...
>
>Chris

Tush, it was just the flicker of a bad memory.  I still got to take
photographs almost every day, so that's a good vacation by any
definition.  Thanks.

Joel W.