[OM] Praising the OM-1 was Re: Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Praising the OM-1 was Re: Re: Evolt review
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:25:24 +0100
The good thing, you know, about our 30 years old OM-1 is that we don't
need to use 30 years old film. Instead I can use the latest filmdesigns
from Kodad, Fuji and hopefully Ilford for a few more years (I haven't
used Agfa for some years but they ok too...).

As we could read in another thread, 10 years old digital sensors is not
what we want to use. Maybe the 18 month old sensor in E-1 will be good
enough for at least some more years. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing
against digital imaging.

/ Johan