[OM] Re: Praising the OM-1 was Re: Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Praising the OM-1 was Re: Re: Evolt review
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:29:01 -0800
I tend to think that there are photographers and equipment mavens.
Someone who would not be interested in an E-1 because it is too old
would not have been happy with Olympus OMs either when there were film
Canons and Nikons out there with matrix metering, autofocus, automatic
flash that actually works, and vibration reduction, high speed flash
synch, and on and on.

Sometimes there is a confusion between the latest thing and a capable
camera.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA