[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:25:49 +0800
Sorry, you are right, the FF one will have bigger finder. I should have
mentioned the DSLR in the lower price range, there are some interesting
information of finder size by calculation (finder coverage x Mag / lens
multiplication factor):

300D - 0.95x0.8/1.6 = 0.475
10D - 0.95x0.88/1.6=5.22
E-1 - 1x0.96/2=0.48