[OM] Re: Evolt review

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt review
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:47:13 -0500 (EST)

It is true, I don't lie (unles for money, sex or pleasure...:)
The 20 D is noisier than the Digital Rebel.  The previous generation is the
generation of the six mp sensors.  I don't know anything about the 1D Mk II,
but it looks like it might be the lone exception (if it is...).
Ciao
Boris

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Winsor wrote:

That is just not true. The 1D Mk II noise levels are lower than its
predecessor and the 10D. The 20D noise level is about the same as the
10D. It may be generally true, but the entire 8MP generation.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos20d/page20.asp

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com