[OM] Re: Questions about an "M-1" and 35 SPn

Subject: [OM] Re: Questions about an "M-1" and 35 SPn
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:51:33 -0500
That is one way to test that a 1/1N has not been deeply tampered, that is,
shortening, rearranging or breaking of meter strings.  Camera to asa 100,
shutter to B, set lens to 1.8 and needle should almost center, but does not
react to changes in light.   Normal.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com