[OM] Re: On Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: On Photography
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:40:05 -0400
Yes, if one is to believe Robert Fulford writing on the comment page of the
National Post [Canada] on 29 Dec. The Post is Canada's leading quality
broadsheet paper, on a par with the Daily Telegraph and Guardian in the UK
but more towards the Telegraph in political opinion. Fulford is the Master
of Massey College [for post grads], University of Toronto and one of
Canada's leading print journalists. Check him out at www.robertfulford.com

The Post's leading obituary that day was for Susan Sontag taken verbatim
from The Daily Telegraph. I suspect that that other beacon of centre right
wing journalism, The Economist,  will also devote its upcoming obit page to
Annie's companion.

jh