[OM] Re: Camera prices and values/changed topic i think

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera prices and values/changed topic i think
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:39:03 -0400

Yes, that is the way you have to do it with OM's, but don't try it with your
OM10, or you'll end up stripping some gears or worse. It will work with the
OMPC or single digit bodies, but it is a real pain compared to the way the
OM2000 does it.
And you forgot the final step:

7. Wind and shoot off a blank frame because the film moved a bit regardless
of how carefully you performed the first six steps, and the processing guys
won't know where to cut the film if you don't. I'm serious :-)
Wayne