[OM] Re: Camera prices and values

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera prices and values
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:42:12 EST
In a message dated 12/15/2004 1:31:19 PM Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The  OM-2S is one of those cameras thas has the perfect balance
between features  and usability.  Oh, and the sound is the
sweetest of them all.   The continous metering in spot mode is
worth the price of  admission.

Amen, brother Ken.  You can fix that fear of unreliability like I  did.
There are six OM 2S bodies in the stash closet and that isn't  counting the one
that did die. Actually that isn't entirely the truth.   There are really only 5
because one is in my SUV with a roll of Tti-X and a  35-105 Zuiko attached.
They are wonderful cameras and any of the bodies  with circuits are subject to
failure.  Bill  Barber