[OM] Re: OM to 4/3 adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to 4/3 adapter
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:01:02 EST

In a message dated 12/1/2004 8:47:01 AM Central Standard Time,
om@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

that was  exactly my point in the german oly-e list. Actually the listmum
there did  inquire at Olympus because he thought the arguments worth
forwarding to  Oly. He was told that even 200 USD (or Euro) would not
cover the  costs.

I'm no mechanical engineer, but this thing is essentially an extension tube
with no moving parts. That can't be produced, when apparently someone already
has the tooling, for less than $200.  Tell me anything, but don't tell me
that.  Too bad that person doesn't understand you don't endear yourself to
another by treating them like they are an idiot.

For any X-file fans you know "The truth is out there."  It  is pretty
frustrating when you know you aren't being told the truth.

I have my OM to e-1 adapter and got it very easily by requesting it from
Olympus, however with the way some are being treated, I would like to have
another stashed away in case this one gets lost.  Bill Barber