[OM] Small revolation

Subject: [OM] Small revolation
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:57:23 -0700
Hi All:

With a public apology to Jim Brokaw in advance-(we both sniped) I just
received a 1.4 teleconverter from evilbay. It probably went low (only $215.)
due to Adorama's 'mixed' reviews to put it kindly. It came in 2 days, well
packed and it looks practically mint (better than the pictures) just missing
both caps. Not in fang country, but you can see it from there.

Anyways the small revolation is how do you cap it? Well I have a 7mm
extension tube which mounted on the 1.4 allows the OM body cap to clear the
front element, not only a cheap solution but a compact way to carry both in
your kit bag.

The best of the season to one and all
Gord