[OM] Re: Zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Zoom
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:05:16 +0100
I had noticed that part of Gord's spec, Moose, but gave more attention in my
response to the "smaller size and weight" criterion.  My feeling is that
going wider will add significantly to the size and weight.  If "wider than
35" is important (and I quite accept that 28 is _much_ wider than 35), then
perhaps two overlapping zooms would be a better compromise, with the Zuiko
28-48 or Tamron SP 24-48 in the frame, both being easily 'pocketable'.

Piers