[OM] Re: Pen F/ FT

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen F/ FT
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 01:33:23 -0600
Hi Roland:

Good feedback, the comments I have got back are worth way more than 2 cents
and are much appreciated.  The FT comes with a 38/1.8 so I am looking at (OK
I'm bidding on) a 25/4 (not too high) a 20/3.5 (a serious bid )and a 50-90
(not too high). I think that your suggestion of a 70 mirrors Skips of a 100,
so if I get the zoom at a good price fine, if not I will wait for a 70 or
100. Is the 25/2.8 significantly better that the slower version?

Thanks Gord