[OM] Re: E1 and ancient Zuikos

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 and ancient Zuikos
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:50:45 -0700
The new Fujifilm S3 Pro lets you select your favorite Fuji film look
right in the menu and gives you a printable jpg right out of the camera
which is something they did very well with the S2 pro. The new S3
should have an amazing dynamic range with their new sensor and most
everyone agrees that the 12 MP up resize option looks pretty much like
an 8MP image. And for all the Canon smoothness talk the S2 pro
consistently was the low noise champ.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA