[OM] Re: New Lens -- To Me

Subject: [OM] Re: New Lens -- To Me
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:43:45 -0400
John,
 As others have attested, I love this lens. Make sure you pick up a Tamron
lens cap along with the hood.
see http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/tamron/index.htm for the cap
I'm talking about. It makes it a lot easier to remove and replace it with
the hood on and the hood will slip on over it. I picked one up cheap on
weaslebay. I did my TOPE 16 with it.
Bob