[OM] Re: Splitting the List

Subject: [OM] Re: Splitting the List
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:10:55 -0600
I think the list is fine as it is. Some of the OT threads are fun but some
do go on for too long a time. I've learned many interesting things from the
OT discussions. The multi-cultural makeup of the list provides an
opportunity to see things from many different perspectives. I can go through
a lot of mail with the delete button if it's not of interest to me. /jmac