[OM] Re: Splitting the List

Subject: [OM] Re: Splitting the List
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 19:02:43 +0100
If asking OT questions on the OM list is OT then would asking OM questions
on the OT list be OT? I'd ask OM questions on the OT list as I'm sure that
most of the OM expertise would follow both the OT and the OM list but it
would be easier to follow one list otherwise I'd end up being OT on both the
OM and the OT list.

I don't think I made any sense there so probably having an OM and an OT list
wouldn't either. I think. I'm confused.

Ian