[OM] Re: Austin TX

Subject: [OM] Re: Austin TX
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:24:23 -0500
Hi Andrew -

Our house is a warehouse with construction work about to start but your son
should ring us up for drinks! I'll recommend two restaurants for vegetarian
fare: one called the West Lynn Cafe in west downtown (West Lynn x 12th) and the
other called Mother's at Duval and 42nd or thereabouts. Groceries are best
purchased at one of the Whole Food stores, but the Wheatsville Co-Op on Lamar
is also popular as are a couple of farmers' markets. Tell him to get in touch,
I'll copy our contact info to you off-list.

Best,

Phil

On 7:16 PM, Andrew Fildes wrote:

>My elder offspring, London resident, is visiting Austin for the City
>limits festival (and I used to think that driving to the coast was a
>bit far for an outing!) If any of the list folk know the town, I could
>earn some status points with the child if you could let me know what a
>25yo male vegetarian with serious music tastes (i.e. Pixies reunion,
>Tom Waits, that sort of thang) should attempt to do in Austin and,
>ideally, where he might be able to buy a decent National.
>
>OM content? - he'll take the Mju Zoom I gave him.
>Andrewf

==