[OM] Re: excessive quoting OT now...

Subject: [OM] Re: excessive quoting OT now...
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:36:18 -0400
I wear both contacts and spectacles (trading off for convenience), both of the
vari/continual focus type.  I prefer the contacts (gas perm), sometimes when
I'm running late, just fast-hobbling out the door without taking the time to
plop in the contacts is preferable.

That being said, my progressive spectacle lenses are quite good.  I have no
clue who the manufacturer is, but I will find out.  The manufacturer may not be
available to you, but it won't hurt to check.

My optometrist is the best I've ever had.  I pay more than for the
eye-doc-in-the-box chain variety, and am happy to do so.  I would gladly go
without a fine bottle of bordeaux-style blend to keep her.  A well aged pinot
noir might be another story...  Plus, she is a fun person, a rallye driver in
her spare time.

OM content:  I would love to ride shotgun with her and make some photos through
Zuuikos.

Earl

<snip>