[OM] Re: excessive quoting OT now...

Subject: [OM] Re: excessive quoting OT now...
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:21:32 +1000
> R.Jackson [mailto:jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Thankfully they gave me a small stuffed sheep to hold as my
> "comfort animal" during the procedure or I might have made
> fists tight enough to cause myself damage. ;-)

...and the really important question, for the New Zealanders
and us Australians who have suffered the wrath of other nations
in regards to an assumed love of the feel of wool...

...did you get to keep the sheep? ;-)

BTW, thanks, Rob. It was interesting and enlightening (no pun
intended) reading. Glad to hear how things are looking up for
you as a result (seriously, I'm not *trying* to encourage the
resident punster(s) here)

Cheers
Maaaaaaarrc
Sydney, oz