[OM] Re: excessive quoting OT now...

Subject: [OM] Re: excessive quoting OT now...
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 16:59:59 -0700
Thank you. It's been a really wonderful experience. When I wake up in
the night I'm used to having to grab for my glasses to see the clock.
Even with the eye protection on I was able to clearly see the clock
last night for the first time since I've had a bedside clock. It's a
little thing, but it really took me by surprise. I'm sure in time I'll
start taking my vision for granted like most people, but right now all
the little things are stopping me dead in my tracks. I grabbed for my
glasses when I was getting undressed last night and was surprised to
notice they weren't there and I could take my shirt off without
throwing eyewear across the room. We live in a wondrous age. ;-)