[OM] Re: Lily Pads photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Lily Pads photo
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:36:55 +0100
Forgive me for apparently doubting the photographer himself, Richard, but I
am with Chris on this one.  It looks as if the reflected leaves around the
lily pads are from the same trees as the reflected leaves around the
treestump, thus if the reflected leaves around the tree stump are 200 feet
away, then the reflected leaves arounb the lily pads must be atleast 200
feet away, and should be as in/out of focus as the rest of the leaves.  It's
a bit of an optical illusion, methinks.

Nice depth, nice colour.

http://people.simons-rock.edu/rlovison/Lily.html

Piers