[OM] Re: Lily Pads photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Lily Pads photo
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:03:26 -0700 (PDT)
You're forgiven. :)  Here are the facts.  The shoreline behind the dead
tree is about 200 feet away.  I was about 20 feet or so in front of the
tree on shore when I took the shot.  I'm not sure if the reflections
behind the dead tree are from across the pond or are from the side I
was standing on or are a combination of both.  All you are seeing
behind the dead tree are water reflections, not shoreline.  I believe
the out of focus relections are due to a combination of water
disturbance as well as that area being out of the range of focus.  I
agree, it is a bit of an optical illusion.

Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail