[OM] Re: Tamron 500mm f:/8,0

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 500mm f:/8,0
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:05:52 -0400
<top-posting> It's a very nice photo, Moose; I don't find the effects
distracting, either.  One interesting effect is that just right of centre,
where four blades of grass intersect, there is a curious highlight where the
blade coming from upper right and the smaller blade just behind it (arching
nearly straight down) cross.  I find it fascinating and actually think it adds
to the image.

Earl