[OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:39:20 -0700
It definitely looks like it is doing something to the picture besides
dust removal. Looking at the wall on the right hand side it looks like
it also takes out the bright end of the contrast of the film grain
besides the bit of softening. But I think one can get carried away with
minute differences that don't make a bit of difference when it hits the
printer.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA