[OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 ultrasonic sensor dust removal
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:06:39 +0000
But dust bits on film is why God (a.k.a. Eastman Kodak) gave us ICE.  And he,
and we, saw that it was good.  And verily, he and we were most pleased.  "Hot
diggity dog!" exclaimith we, in praise of him and it.  And yet, even more
verily, thereafter we useth it like the very devil.  Vanisheth without our
sweat and toil doth the dust from off our holy scans of truth, and we shall
scanneth happily and with great rejoicing everafter!  OMen.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --