[OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:14:37 +0000
Didn't say it would be a good print.  Just said that's how big it would be.
Just trying to put it all in perspective, you know.  No print 8 feet wide is
going to be "good" unless it's made from at least a 6x9cm tranny or negative.
Of course, 4x5 in. would be even better.  But I'm sure something digital would
be, oh, so much better.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from