[OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:04:56 +0000
I'm going to try, for the first time in 30 years, Neofin Blue on the sheet
film.  Depending on how it turns out, I may use it on the roll film too.  Or
not.  My favorites for just about anything are D-76 and Rodinol.  There are
(maybe) real differences between the two, but I'm too unsophisticated (dumb, I
guess) to really tell.  You can't go wrong with either.

Here's a good site for film/developer/time combinations.  There are others, but
I use this one most.

http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/Times/times.html

Walt

--