[OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:22:37 +0000
One more thing -- something I just now thought of and tried.

Pull up the 1/225th part of the original on ye old monitor.

If you've lost the link, or never saw it to begin with, this is where you can
find it:

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html

Now step back 10 feet or so and look at it.  I may be a bigger fool than some
of you are certain that I am, but I'm not too sure but what an 8-foot-wide
print of this 44-year-old negative wouldn't look all that bad when viewed from
the distance such a large print would normally be looked at from.

Yeah, I know you ain't supposed to use a preposition to end a sentence up with.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --