[OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:40:46 -0400
At 11:24 AM 7/28/2004, Chris Barker wrote:

>Interesting Moose, but surely Walt's original has many, many more
>pixels from which to take a fraction of 1/225th?  That is surely one of
>the main points: that you have much more picture material to use with
>film, scanned with a suitable scanner.
>
>Chris
>
>On 28 Jul 2004, at 07:21, Moose wrote:
>
> > Well, you know I like a challenge. And I am curious, too. I've put up a
> > small site <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/WaltChall/index.htm>

Hi folks,

I wonder if I'm in the right place.  I just re-subscribed to the List after
being away (from the List) since last Fall.  From the first few posts I've
read it seems like most of the same players are here that I remembered but
- the link that Moose referenced shows some pictures that he shot, if I'm
reading the captions correctly, with a Canon 300D digital camera.  So, has
Moose really gone over to the Canon dark side or have I wandered into a 4th
dimension?

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson