[OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
> I wonder if I'm in the right place.  I just re-subscribed to
> the List after being away (from the List) since last Fall.
> Moose really gone over to the Canon dark side or have I
> wandered into a 4th
> dimension?

Think really bad B-Movie with cardboard monsters.  Yes, you
wandered back into the twilight zone. There are a few C*n*n
users among us.  They haven't quite figured out that purple skin
tones are yucky yet.

Personally, I'm hoping for an Olympus E-2 with Fuji's new
Super-CCD chip with film profiles.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail